How I can help you
I offer end-to-end employee wellness consultancy. This is based entirely around your business objectives. Typical consultancy projects include:
- Marketing & Internal Communications- Many wellbeing programmes fail because employees aren’t even aware they exist or forget about them. Consistent and engaging communications are essential to contribute to the success of all the wonderful things you offer your people. I develop and deliver integrated communications regularly throughout the year, which are received by employees with integrity and sincere authenticity, sparking motivation, education and engagement around wellbeing.
- Insight & Employee Sentiment- Understanding how your people feel about their own wellbeing and your workplace is imperative before developing or optimising a wellbeing programme. I develop bespoke Employee Wellbeing & Engagement Surveys, take care of the communications which go along with it, and analyse the data and learnings. I produce a report and present this back to senior leadership along with my recommendations.
- Wellbeing Culture Transformation– Culture is now arguably the leading factor affecting people’s engagement at work. In this project, I deliver a full end to end service including insights, reviews, defining objectives and strategic priorities, identifying the change agents, marketing and evaluation process. Consequently, wellbeing will become a key catalyst in the improvement of your employee value proposition (EVP) and employer brand.
- Annual Wellbeing Programme- If you know all the facts and just want someone to come in and design and deliver a year-long series of wellbeing events and campaigns, then this project would be the perfect choice.
- Office Design– As a WELL Building Standard Accredited Professional, I know the significant impact your office building and its design has on your people. It can either promote health and high performance or cause problems with concentration, creativity and physical and mental health. I project manage both entire new office builds alongside architects and professionals and smaller scale office renovations, re-designing the space through a wellbeing lens.
I curate and deliver bespoke and innovative Wellbeing Experiences that will engage, excite and energise your people. From cooking masterclasses designed around eating for brain health to boutique breathing classes to reduce stress and anxiety, I curate experiences around your culture and what your employees need to know and the lifestyle they need to adopt for you to achieve your key business objectives. The ‘Experience’ package includes an initial consultancy session to ensure I am focusing the experience on right areas for optimal ROI. Example formats include:
- Wellness Weeks & Events- I design inspiring experiences in your offices, either for a wellness week or for a one-off event. I work with leading experts and guest speakers, who I regularly monitor for quality control, to deliver seminar, workshops, pop-ups, food tastings and experiential classes for your business.
- Wellbeing Away Days- Partnering with my sister company, The Conscious Coach, we design and deliver transformational corporate away days at our wellbeing space in our beautiful organic Christmas tree estate in Bromley, Kent. We create experiences with learnings and realisations which will truly impact your life positively.
- Concierge- I supply the best wellbeing professionals in the industry to you either on an adhoc or continuous basis. I pride myself on quality and I only partner with the best, qualifying them regularly through quality control assessments and employee feedback. My partners include everything from financial wellbeing experts, nutritionists, breathwork masters, medicinal chefs, self-development key note speakers and yoga teachers.
I coach people to transform their lives through a unique method combining health, life and executive coaching. This has been developed by my sister company, The Conscious Coach and based upon my co-founder Julian Hitch’s best-selling book `Winning Not Fighting`.
Whether you are feeling lost in your career, struggling with a personal life event or looking to find your purpose in life we have a formula which creates whatever success means for you.
We coach individuals who either come to us directly or through their company, who fund their sessions. We only coach a limited number of clients for maximum results and new clients will be required to sign up through a discovery call and short application process.
Consultancy is based on a set day rate. Coaching starts from £150 per session. Experiences and Events are bespoke therefore quotes are generated upon request. Concierge prices start from as little as £80. Please get in touch to find out more.